Thursday, September 18, 2008

Miss them so much!

Today is the day of reunion after a long separation due to my 10-week teaching practical, finally I've met my 'geng keras Borneo' in Tun Syed Zahiruddin's Residential College (a.k.a. 9th College)

Looking at the photo reminds me of the good all days we spent our craziness together in every activities organized in college. Our funky attitude and the crazy mind overcome our real behavior with all the laughter and jokes. They are truly God's blessings to me. These p
eople have made my life complete even up till now when I am away from them but still the bond of friendship remains. How am I going to find these kind of people who truly appreciate the true meaning of friendship? I remembered when I was so stressed up with something, they tried to cheer me up by cracking few jokes and yes, I laughed like hell, trying to forget the troubles that was lingering on my mind. I miss the times when we always 'lepak' at the famous 9th college mamak stall. Gosh, that was awesome and because of that I really put on weight. Serious. But ya, the precious time with them is uncomparable and can't be describe even a single word. We never fail to remind ourselves through SMS bout the appointment at the mamak stall and when the group has gathered, there goes the 'kegilaan tahap maksimum'. Hahaha...hmmm... So sad that I have to leave them soon for my holidays but no worries coz I'll be back to the dormitory to relive back the times we shared together and I gave them the promise that on the first day of my homecoming, the gang would have a 'sleepless' night of unending stories to tell and jokes to share. Oh, how great and I can't wait for the day and I shall give them my full commitment to create the good times again next year. Miss you guys and take good care of yourself!

1 comment:

azusa254 said...

Ohh...after i read ur blog...
it was truly friendship....
kawan sejati yang bagus...
i'd really hope that i'll have truly friendship that can understand me...
i never ever forget what did my mom says...she said...ada 3perkara yang boleh kita tahu mengenai sahabat sejati iaitu:-
1)sahabat sejati tidak akan cemburu pada kawannya sendiri.
2)sahabat sejati akan sentiasa memahami dirinya
3)sahabat sejati adalah seseorang yang sanggup lakukan apa saja untuk kawannya...
juz remember...huhu =p