Thursday, September 18, 2008

My First Blog (get down on it, man!)


Hey guys! Finally I've made up my mind to create my own blog entitled "my RETROSPECTIVE ken" after a total ignorance of posting any stories of my life through the net
.

I got so jealous with my friends and even my students having their blogs on the Net and being a person who is known as technology gig...well, I should own one. Sounds awesome having your own blog where you'll get to express your views towards certain issues and share your feelings to your friends. But, I'm still not in favour of having personal stories posted on the Net. Sorry guys, only general stories would be posted here in my blog. So, erm...well as usual...my request to all of you...visit my blogsite and feel free to comment. My first blog. You have the honor to be the first to comment on it. C ya!

3 comments:

azusa254 said...

Heyya!YESH!YESH!IM THE FIRST ONE WHO COMMENT U BLOG TEACHER!wah!BANGGA2!!!
haha!actually...yeah..it's fun to have own blog...but i dunt really like it....i got the blog b4 diz...but now...haha!tinggalkan begitu ja!haha!btw,congratz teacher cuz u got ur own blog...huhu =p

Kenneth Ken Bryan said...

Yes! Finally. Bukan susah lagi kawan saya tu pujuk suruh buat blog n now that I have one so they better look at it and give comments on it. Hahahaha.

ky said...

fulamak! teacher even blog too. (: haha. xD i'm gonna link you! haha. =D why not you get a chatbox? much more easier for us to leave you a message. (: