Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another 2 days to go before leaving the HELL KL!

Oh my! I can't wait to leave the HELL and reach my HEAVEN. Kuching, here I come to embrace your peacefulness and your serenity.

The famous statue of cats that resemble the city itself, KUCHING, and their playful act describes my feelings of joy and eagerness to go back to my beloved hometown. I can't believe time flies that fast and in another 2 days I'll be in Kuching, seeing my family and friends on 21st September 2008. The plane will depart from KLIA at 2pm and expected to arrive Kuching at 3.45pm. My family would be at the airport welcoming their only son whose out of town to make his struggle for success. I would be expecting a lot of new things around and yeah...words can't describe. I'm going back! I'm going back! There are lots of things to share to my family regarding my teaching practice and the things that happened in KL during this crucial time of unstable atmosphere. Gosh! But I'll be leaving my friends like Elvenna, Rita, Wellmancis and the other Borneo gang for 3 months but I'll be back for another time of appearance on Dec 28th. Gonna miss you guys!

Back in Kuching, I would be expecting a few things in regards with my homecoming. I dunno whether my family would be holding the normal barbeque for my homecoming but let me keep my fingers crossed. I would be meeting friends around, new and old, new friends like Abg Adam, Lan, Saiful, Rey and others whom I don't mention here. The old ones, as usual, Bazil (hopefully we can meet up but ya he's kinda busy with SPM so out of the list), my 'gila-gila' geng and my ex-classmates. I would be expecting myself to be accepted into St. Joseph's Secondary School teacher's list because I might be teaching again in that school, not teaching English but BAHASA MALAYSIA! OMG! Phobia man...I'm phobia with BM after all I've done to myself while teaching Moral during my teaching practice...supposedly 100% BM but eventually I used 99% English because I got the influences from the students who don't understand BM totally. Gosh! Watever it is, hope I won't stumble and strugling to find the suitable word in BM when I'm teaching the students. Hmm...ah forget bout it. Wait till I go to the classes then I can eveluate myself.

Owh ya, the most exciting part is that I'll be celebrating my Aidilfitri with my beloved bro, Freddy for the first time after 3 years of celebrating Aidilfitri here in KL. Can't wait to wear my Baju Melayu and that's the time I'm gonna show my true Malaysian spirit of celebrating other people's festival with their traditional costume. Hahaha. And my Christmas will be different compared to the previous years...gonna make it grand. I've set my plan to cheer up the mood of Christmas this year and yeah, I'll reveal it to you soon.

So, those are the list of my expectations the moment I step on the ground of Kuching. Can't wait to go home! I'm gonna be home, Kuching! Wait for my homecoming!


1 comment:

ky said...

i thought you said here is so much better than kuching? :P LOL.

Moving on, if you visit smkbb again, dont forget to kidnap a cat for me since you're going to kuching. i bet there are thousands of cats over there. LOL! i'm joking. hahahhahahahhah! =D